Technology

Image editing and graphics creation are new tools I am excited to explore. I am using Macbook laptop so I will most likely be using the Mac Preview. I am very interested in learning how to create new graphics that I can use for assignments in this class and beyond.

I am little familiar with blogging and bookmarking, as I have used for other things in life, academic and non-academic. This is the first online course I have experienced, but definitely not my last! The environment is similar to other classes in that there are assignments to be submitted electronically. Hard copies of the assignments are required in very few classes nowadays.

Unlike most courses, we are learning about so many useful resources! Although I have some experience with blogging, I continue to recognize the online world as somewhat complex. I really hope to put my newly learned skills and expertise to use. In general, I want to acquire web skills that will allow me to conveniently blog in the future.
To blog is to share, to connect, to create, and to inspire. Source: pixabay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a coffee fanatic

Week 5 Storytelling: Rama Banishes Sita