Class Assignments

I am most intrigued by the reading and storytelling assignments. I enrolled in this course knowing we would be reading the great epics of India and I am excited to get started on this. I have always loved writing short stories so storytelling will be more of a pleasure than an assignment!

Similar to other courses, there are mandatory assignments and deadlines. There is also the same possibility of falling behind and performing poorly in this course. However, unlike my other classes, there are no exams. We build our grade with the assignments. There is great flexibility because we complete these assignments based on our interests.

I love how there is a surplus of extra credit opportunities, which almost guarantees success in this class. The growth mindset concept grabs my attention and I definitely plan on seizing these extra credit opportunities throughout the semester.
My motivational quote for the semester. Source: pixabay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a coffee fanatic

Week 5 Storytelling: Rama Banishes Sita