Week 8 Progress

Looking back, I am mostly pleased with my progress in the class so far. Despite this, I know there is aways room for improvement: I could do better in terms of following my weekly routine or at least, creating a realistic schedule. At the beginning of the semester, I spent 2 hours every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to complete the weekly assignments. However, as I got busier, this time would decrease. So I ended up spending less and less time on the assignments. Due to this, I fell behind on some reading assignments. I really appreciate the extra credit opportunities because in cases like falling behind, I can make up for missed assignments. I enjoy the writing assignments the most because they encourage creative writing and thinking. 

Looking forward, I hope to be more realistic in following a routine schedule. I need to avoid procrastination, which almost always leads to falling behind and poor performance. I want to try allotting at least an 1.5 hours every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday to finish the week's assignments. This seems more doable than trying to finish everything in three days.
A little motivation can go a long way! Source: Flickr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a coffee fanatic

Week 5 Storytelling: Rama Banishes Sita