Famous Last Words: Almost Done!!!

A relatable image. Source: We are IU.
Wow! I cannot believe this semester is coming to an end. I feel like just yesterday I was crafting my very first blog post of the semester: "Introduction to a coffee fanatic." This semester had its ups and downs but I've realized how much of a reality that reflects. All of us and our moods are continuously oscillating between two extremes because there is neither absolute happiness or sadness. The most valuable thing I've learned this semester is never to give up. You can have the whole world at your hands if you simply do not lose sight of your passions. I am excited for this summer as I will most likely be traveling or relaxing in some way, shape, or form, after I've applied to medical school in June. Luckily this semester, I only have three finals, which I am ready to ace. Regardless, I am stressed out because how can you not be?! To all my readers, wish me good luck as I embark on the journey of final exams.

Comments

  1. Giiiirl I know it’s insane how quickly this semester flew by. I feel like I’m only just now getting into the groove of it all just in time for it to end.
    I’m anxious too! I only have two classes left in my degree so the pressure is on. I feel like my life is actually holding its breath for me to finish haha.
    I know you’ll do spectacularly in your finals! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a coffee fanatic

Week 5 Storytelling: Rama Banishes Sita